2. Licence to use website
You must not:
1. Republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
2. Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
3. Show any material from the website in public;
4. Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
5. Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website;
6. Redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution (such as our newsletter).
3. Acceptable use
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
The advertising of products on our website constitutes an ''invitation to treat'' - not a contractual offer.
Prices stated on our website may be stated incorrectly.
The purchase of products via our website will be subject to our Terms of sale.
We will ask you to agree to our terms of sale each time you purchase a product or products via our website.
Please take care sending personal information or photos of children and young people. You must have permission from a parent or guardian to do so.
While we want to get as many of your photos as possible on our site, we can't guarantee that every photo will be displayed.
We may contact you with a view to using your photos and story more widely.
6. Limited warranties
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
7. Limitations of liability
1. We will not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special loss or damage;
2. We will not be liable for any loss of profit, income, revenue, anticipated savings, contracts, business, goodwill, reputation, data, or information;
3. We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control;
4. our maximum liability in relation to any event or series of related events will be limited to the fee paid to us by you.
13. Exclusion of third party rights
14. Entire agreement
15. Law and jurisdiction
16. Our details
Our full name is Global Design And Innovation Limited.
Our principal trading address is Unit 9, Hemmells Park, Laindon, Essex, SS15 6GF, England.
Our company registration number is 07523409.
Our email address is mail@GDInetwork.eu.
Our VAT number is GB 112 6042 66.